By Sue Kim
19 tasks ; seventy five+ luggage. flip your favourite materials right into a style assertion with this how-to ebook from acclaimed bag dressmaker, Sue Kim.
summary: 19 initiatives ; seventy five+ baggage. flip your favourite materials right into a style assertion with this how-to booklet from acclaimed bag dressmaker, Sue Kim
Read or Download Bags--The Modern Classics : Clutches, Hobos, Satchels & More PDF
Best commercial books
We're an international of tourists. applied sciences have enabled us to hook up with others all over the world at very good velocity, and now either enterprise and pleasure operate on a world scale. the method of having from element A to indicate B is consequently of extra curiosity than ever, and Gregory Votolato the following charts the historical past of that trip in all its complexity and diversity.
Use 3 effortless innovations to create an important number of books. 19 enjoyable initiatives, inspirational gallery.
The Cavendish legislations playing cards hide the vast diversity of topics to be had at the undergraduate legislations programme,as good as at the CPE/Diploma in legislation path. every one of the Cavendish legislation playing cards is an entire, pocket-sized consultant to key examinable parts of the legislation syllabus. Their concise textual content, simple structure and compact structure make the Cavendish LawCards perfect revision aids for choosing, realizing and committing to reminiscence the salient issues of every subject.
- Plane Truth: A Private Investigator's Story
- Arte e architettura in Italia
- Airline Operations and Management: A Management Textbook
- Organising the Firm Theories of Commercial Law, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law
Extra resources for Bags--The Modern Classics : Clutches, Hobos, Satchels & More
8. Press the exterior and lining seams open. Turn the exterior right side out. Insert the exterior inside the lining, with right sides together. Insert exterior inside lining. 9. Pin the exterior and lining together around the top opening. Pin around top opening. 10. Sew around the opening, leaving 3″ unstitched for turning. Trim the corners at the tops of the seams. Turn right side out. Tuck the lining into the exterior. Press the opening, including the seam allowances of the unstitched opening, and pin.
Refer to the diagrams (page 40). large exterior Cut 1 piece 10½″ × 3″ for the top panel. Refer to the Top Panel diagram to mark the pieces and to trace and trim the bottom corners using the Wristlet Zipper Purse Top Panel Corner: Large template. Cut 1 piece 16½″ × 4¼″ for the pleat panel. Refer to the Pleat Panel: Large diagram to trace and trim the bottom corners using the Wristlet Zipper Purse Pleat Panel Corner template. Using the Wristlet Zipper Purse Pleat Panel: Large template, align the template along the top edge of the fabric, and mark the top row of pleats.
Refer to the Flap diagram to mark the pieces and to trace and trim all 4 corners using the Elegance Pleated Clutch Flap Corner template. interfacing Cut 2 Lining Front/Back pieces. Cut 1 piece 8″ × 4½″ for the flap. Refer to the Flap diagram to mark the pieces and to trace and trim all 4 corners using the Elegance Pleated Clutch Flap Corner template. Flap diagram Sewing the Exterior 1. Attach half of the magnetic snap (see Adding a Magnetic Snap, page 13) to the exterior front as marked (the other half is added later).