By Francis Botto
The Dictionary of e-business:
* Now contains prolonged assurance of instant and cellular terms
* Is authored by means of knowledgeable within the field
* offers greater than 350 new entries on Java, XML, shopper dating administration, mCommerce and extra technical language of eBusiness (e.g. security)
* Demontrates transparent purposes to either technical and enterprise markets
* Covers all of the most recent advancements during this fast paced fieldContent:
Read Online or Download Dictionary of e-Business: A Definitive Guide to Technology and Business Terms PDF
Best e-commerce books
Regardless of the Internet’s extra special effect on company and its achieve throughout all sectors, no version has emerged for thoughtfully valuing businesses’ net efforts. furthermore, thoughts for successfully competing during this atmosphere are only commencing to materialize. This publication addresses either one of those serious facets of the net and provides enterprise versions and techniques for higher realizing this significant phenomenon.
This publication comprises the complete lawsuits of the 2015 Academy of selling technological know-how global advertising and marketing Congress held in Bari, Italy. the present all over the world enterprise atmosphere is top advertising students and practitioners to re-examine a few old and present perspectives of and the way it services.
- SSL and TLS essentials: Securing the Web
- Startup Growth Engines: Case Studies of How Today’s Most Successful Startups Unlock Extraordinary Growth
- How to Do Everything with Your eBay Business
- The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 in One Year Selling Other People's Stuff Online
- The End of Shops: Social Buying and the Battle for the Customer
Additional info for Dictionary of e-Business: A Definitive Guide to Technology and Business Terms
It may also provide a means through which resultant material may be submitted to a replication company for mastering and manufacture. Authoring tool A program or program suite that permits the creation of multimedia e-business applications. Generally, it is more complex than a presentation program, providing more advanced features such as indigenous or standard authoring/programming languages that are often visual in nature. ) Occasionally authoring tools are bundled with bitmap editors (graphics programs), palette editors, and video capture and editing programs.
The agents represent managed subjects that are communicated with, and manipulated by, managers. 2. A triggered agent is a program that responds to events with appropriate actions. The actions might be little more than answering a telephone call. More sophisticated agents may modify software, or build databases or even data warehouses, or add items to a cache, in response to usage habits. Events such as changes to files or directories may also be used as triggers. 3. An habitual agent may be programmed to implement tasks at a precise frequency, such as hourly or daily.
Modern authoring tools aimed at the production of CD-based multimedia may provide cost-effective migration paths to the Internet, and should also provide support for Java applets. ) Authorization A formal clearance from a credit card or bankcard issuer indicating that a transaction will be honoured. Authorization code A code that indicates the willingness of the card issuer to honour a credit card or bankcard transaction. 48 AWT Authorware Professional An authoring tool for Windows-based multimedia applications produced by Macromedia.