By P. Candace Deans
E-Commerce and M-Commerce applied sciences explores the rising quarter of cellular trade. The chapters during this publication glance particularly on the improvement of rising applied sciences and their program in net trade. From E-business to cellular database advancements, this publication deals a compilation of readings which are precious to members and organisations within the educational learn and study surrounding cellular trade in addition to within the functional program of those applied sciences.
Read or Download E-commerce and M-commerce technologies PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Regardless of the Internet’s out of the ordinary effect on company and its achieve throughout all sectors, no version has emerged for thoughtfully valuing businesses’ web efforts. furthermore, techniques for successfully competing during this atmosphere are only commencing to materialize. This booklet addresses either one of those severe elements of the net and gives enterprise versions and methods for greater knowing this crucial phenomenon.
This publication includes the entire lawsuits of the 2015 Academy of selling technological know-how global advertising and marketing Congress held in Bari, Italy. the present all over the world enterprise atmosphere is prime advertising students and practitioners to re-evaluate a few ancient and present perspectives of and the way it services.
- iMoney: Profitable ETF Strategies for Every Investor
- International Business Information on the Web: Searcher Magazine's Guide to Sites & Strategies for Global Business Research
- Social Media Audit: Measure for Impact
- Magnetic : the art of attracting business
- Implementing electronic card payment systems
- WordPress 2.9 e-Commerce
Additional resources for E-commerce and M-commerce technologies
3. 4. , the rectangular fisheye-view). A simple scaling of raster data is fast but leads to low quality presentations: There are a number of different methods to scale image content. Nevertheless, there is a correlation between the computation speed and the quality of the scaled content. If more sophisticated scaling approaches, like filtered scaling, are applied, the processing speed is in general slower but leads to more appealing presentations. This conclusion might be used to provide a fast scaling during interaction and a high quality scaling during idle time.
In B. Mennecke and T. ), Mobile commerce: Technology, theory, and applications (pp. 162-184). , & Johnson, G. (1999). A trust based model of buying behavior in electronic retailing. Proceeding of 1998 Americas Conference. , & D’Incau, D. (2002). Value creation in mobile commerce: Findings from a consumer survey. Journal of Information Technology Theory & Application, 4, 43-64. Andaleeb, S. & Anwar, S. (1996). Factors influencing customer trust in salespersons in a developing country. Journal of International Marketing, 4(4), 35-52.
Which factors are most important for eCRM? Copyright © 2004, Idea Group Inc. Copying or distributing in print or electronic forms without written permission of Idea Group Inc. is prohibited. Customer Relationship Management on Internet and Mobile Channels • • 23 Are loyalty, customization, and customer satisfaction factors more important than trust and branding factors for mobile customers? What kind of trade-offs among CRM factors should be considered to strengthen long-term customer relationship?