By Thomas Lerner (auth.)
Paying with cellular units similar to cell phones or clever telephones will extend world wide within the coming years. This improvement offers possibilities for varied industries (banking, telecommunications, bank card company, brands, providers, retail) and for consumers.
The ebook comprehensively describes present prestige, developments and demanding elements of profitable cellular money. It combines conception and perform. Comprising crucial elements of a profitable cellular fee in addition to winning case reviews and functional examples, this e-book is for all who're constructing, supplying and utilizing cellular payment.
Read or Download Mobile Payment PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Regardless of the Internet’s extra special effect on enterprise and its succeed in throughout all sectors, no version has emerged for thoughtfully valuing businesses’ net efforts. moreover, concepts for successfully competing during this atmosphere are only starting to materialize. This booklet addresses either one of those serious points of the web and gives enterprise types and techniques for larger figuring out this significant phenomenon.
This e-book comprises the complete complaints of the 2015 Academy of promoting technology international advertising Congress held in Bari, Italy. the present around the globe enterprise setting is major advertising students and practitioners to think again a few old and present perspectives of and the way it services.
- Globalized Freight Transport: Intermodality, E-commerce, Logistics, And Sustainability (Transport Economics, Management and Policy.)
- Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: From Novice to Professional
- Implementing electronic card payment systems
- Ontologies: A Silver Bullet for Knowledge Management and Electronic Commerce
Additional info for Mobile Payment
4. The MNOs develop their own attractive network applications in an effort to win customer loyalty. The customer is also given the option of using other contents and services offered by the MNO. Both POS and P2P28 payment services are available. Billing of customer payments is handled along with the customer’s cellphone charges. This would involve delayed credits for retailers. e. in contrast to bank-driven solutions). 25 Laetitzia Chaix and Dominique Torre: “Different Models for Mobile Payments,” February 2010, p.
Bank-Driven Model: Benefits and Risks for MNOs, Retailers and Customers Stakeholders MNOs Retailers Customers Benefits Risks Transaction growth New customers and fees Lower costs Shorter queues Faster money throughput Faster sales credit Spontaneous sales Reduction in costs associated with counterfeit money Market exclusion Greater speed and convenience Transaction history for low-value purchases Avoidance of ATM fees and other service fees Fees for low-value payment transactions Card reader expenses Stricter regulatory control of banks limits new options Figure 19: Benefits and risks of the bank-driven model (for MNOs, retailers and customers)24 How do the potential stakeholders in the value-added chain regard the bankdriven mobile payment model?
68 When it comes to the use of NFC technology, the following general security goals (relating to function, information security and data protection) warrant consideration: Security Goals 3 General Security Goals Information Security Availability Confidentiality Integrity Non-linkability Non-observability Anonymity Authenticity Non-repudiation Binding validity Service Functionality Privacy Fault tolerance Fail safe Personal data Personal rights Figure 42: General security goals 68 Harald Kelter and Rainer Oberweis (both BSI), Cord Bartels and Birger Rosenberg (both NXP) for the Federal Office for Information Security: “TR 03126 – Technische Richtlinie für sicheren RFID-Einsatz (hier: TR 03126-3: Einsatzgebiet ‘NFC-basiertes e-Ticketing’),” 2009, 169 pages.